Terms and Conditions + Essential Information
TERMS AND CONDITIONS + ESSENTIAL INFORMATION
When using this website, you are subject to the following terms, conditions and policies. These can be updated from time to time. Make sure you read the terms and conditions before purchasing your classes.
Afro-Latin Social Dance Programs
Our Dance Program consists of 9 courses with 18 modules in total
(Beginner to Advanced)
BEGINNERS in Salsa, Bachata, &/or Kizomba
4 week -Bronze 1 course – (1 module)
4 week – Bronze 2 course – (1 module)
4 week – Bronze 3 course – (1 module)
INTERMEDIATE in Salsa, Bachata, &/or Kizomba
8 week – Silver 1 course – (2 modules)
8 week – Silver 2 course – (2 modules)
8 week – Silver 3 course – (2 modules)
ADVANCED in Salsa, Bachata, &/or Kizomba
12 week – Gold 1 course – (3 modules)
12 week – Gold 2 course – (3 modules)
12 week – Gold 3 course – (3 modules)
Our Dance Program can be purchased as a full program (9 courses / 18 modules) to be used in 24 months once you commence.
Our Beginners “All You Can Dance Dance” Pass includes:
- Salsa Bronze 1 course
- Bachata Bronze 1 course
- Kizomba Bronze 1 courses
*This pass can only be used for Bronze 1 levels in all styles.
- All courses must be paid in full before the commencement of their classes.
- A student may re-take a course at 50% off the course fee.
- If you have purchased the whole program & you wish to repeat a level or skip a
month you can do so on your own accord. Seeing as the Dance Program is 18
months in total & you have 24 months to complete it. That gives you 6 months to use
as either a repeat or a break.
- Registration for our courses must be done through our website.
- Paradiso Academy has the right to postpone a certain level for up to 2 months if
numbers are lower than 6 students.
- Access to lower classes may be granted if class capacity is not filled or/and we
need extra leads or followers.
- A student may only begin their course within the 1st or 2nd week of the module,
- If a course is purchased within the 3rd or 4th week of a module, the student will
only be able to commence at the start of the next module.
- The price of the course will not change whether you begin in the first or second
week of the module.
- All classes are 1 hour in duration.
- Students must check-in at the reception desk at the start of each class.
- No refunds are allowed. Only full courses are transferable to other students.
Private Lessons / Wedding Dance Packages
When purchasing for our Private Lessons, you agree to the following conditions:
- All private lessons must be paid in full before the commencement of their class or package.
- Private sessions may be shared by two students at no extra cost.
- Our Private lessons have different validity periods based on the package:
- 1x private lessons (3 months)
- 4x private lessons (3 months)
- 10x private lessons (6 months)
- 20x private lessons (12 months)
- All cancellations should be made with at least 24 hours of notice.
- Early Cancellations made with at least 24 hours notice will not be charged.
- Late Cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled session time will be charged for the full amount.
- Duration is 1 hour for all classes.
Bootcamps & Workshops
- All bootcamps, workshops or any other product of Paradiso Academy must be paid in full before its commencement.
- The cost of Bootcamps and Workshops may vary because of duration and class type.
- Bookings are not essential for these classes except our Choreography Bootcamps. Contact email@example.com to find out availability.
- Duration ranges from 1 hour to 3.5 hours.
- Students must report to the reception desk at the start of each class. This allows us to monitor attendance.
- The monthly memberships and be purchased and redeemed at any time of the month.
- Purchases have 30 days to be activated.
- Earn a voucher to the value of R200 (to use on your next purchase) on any new member you refer to Paradiso that signs up to either the Dance Program/courses or Private Lesson Package.
- The R200 voucher is only to be used for dance classes at Paradiso Academy. Towards the Dance Program or Private Lessons.
All dance services are non-refundable for absence, non-attendance, change of mind or any other reason. Students will not be refunded in the rare event that a class is cancelled, however, the credit will be reassigned to another dance product of your choice.
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR SPECIAL CONSIDERATION, IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY PARADISO ACADEMY WILL TREAT APPEALS ON A CASE BY CASE BASIS AT THE DIRECTORS DISCRETION.